dijous, 25 de maig del 2017

HEALTHY DIET!

WEEK 1: I've just started a vegan diet. I've spent the summer thinking bout it and I finally decided to do it. I've also suggested it to my sister and, although she first burst out laughing, she has finally accepted and we're going to do it together! I'm excited and terrified at the same time!

WEEK 2: We've survived our first week! - It was cool but also difficult. I've missed yogurt and chocolate a lot! Luckily we've been supporting each other all the time. I don't know what I'd have done without her. 

WEEK 3: Today's the day after a month of diet. I feel more fit and I know I'm not hurting animals or damaging the environment. I feel loads better and It has made me think about being a vegan definetely!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada