dimecres, 24 de maig del 2017

FAVOURITE RELATIVE



My sister and I have 8 more cousins. We don’t see them very often but when we do, we’re always laughing. I think that we’re a very close family. It’s difficult for me to choose a favourite relative but, If I had to, I’d say It’s my little cousin Nil. 

Nil is so charming and cute. He’s only 4 years old and he already knows how to use snapchat! Nil always makes me laugh and we have such great times together. 

Every time we meed we take funny photos and videos to send to our grandparents. They love it and we enjoy it very much. We’ve been doing it for 3 years and now it has became a tradition. Although I choose him, I’m really proud of all the other members of the family. I love them a lot!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada