dijous, 25 de maig del 2017

A LETTER TO A FRIEND

Dear Simon, 

I loved your last letter a lot! It was great to hear from you. Well, answering to your question, my favourite day of the week is definitely Sunday. 

One reason I love it it's because I feel like Sundays are the only days when you can do nothing and don't feel guilty about it. You can just chill and relax. Eat with your family, meet friends, watch some films.... You know, that kind of stuff.

Another reason I like them the most it's because on Sundays I don't have to swim. As you know, I swim every single day except Sundays. I love swimming, but it's fantastic to have a relaxing day. 

Tell me about how are you and if we can meet someday! It's been a long time since the last meeting! 

See you soon, 
Nina

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada