dimecres, 24 de maig del 2017

ASKING AND GIVING ADVICE

  • Hi April. How are you?
  • Fine, thanks. And you?
  • Good. I would like to ask you some questions about my year off. Could you please give me your opinion? 
  • Of course! What do you want to know?
  • Well, I’m not sure about what place I would like to go. Where do you think that I should go?
  • Umm…. Let me think…If I were you I would go to USA because there are a lot of amazing things to visit there, you would learn a lot and there are all kinds of jobs. 
  • Yes, that’s the other question. Would you suggest me any type of work to look for?
  • Well, you could do nothing! That’s the best to do during your year off. 
  • Okay, I’ll think about it! And last but not least, what websites should I look for borrowing an apartment?
  • Oh! I know that one! Last year I looked at some websites and I’m going to text you the address when I got home. You ought to take a look at them!
  • Thank you so much! 
  • Your welcome! See you!
  • Bye!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada