dimecres, 24 de maig del 2017

MY TRIP TO ITALY

Hi everyone! Last week I went to Italy with my classmates and today I’m going to explain you what my trip was like. First of all, I’m going to explian what we did everyday and then, what I liked the most. 


On the first day, we all met at 5 a.m. at the school. We left Barcelona and we took a plane to Milan. When we arrived in Milan, we took a bus to Sirmione and we ate pizza there. We visited the town,and then we went to Verona. When we arrived there, we walked around the city and ate in a small restaurant. We slept in a hotel called Albergo Arena. 



The next day, we went to Venice by train. We visited the whole city and saw how an artist transformed a piece of glass into a glass horse. It was amazing. After lunch, we took a Vaporetto to the station and then we went back to Verona. We ate pasta for dinner and slept in the same hotel. 


On the third day, we took a train to Firenze. We arrived there at lunch time. In the afternoon, we visited  the city and the Duomo. We slept in a hotel called Hotel Maxims, which was on the main street. 


Next day, we visited the Uffizi Gallery and della Academia museum. We saw the David. It was amazing and I really loved it. We also climbed up the Santa Maria del Fiore’s Cupola. It was hard, but also an incredible experience. We had lasagna for dinner and we played the swipe game around the streets. We had a lot of fun. 



On the Last day, we visited a small city called Lucca and spent the afternoon at Pisa. We arrived at Banyoles at 3 a.m. 



What I liked the most about Italy was Firenze. I loved the city and the ambience. I also loved the food. The pizza and the ice-creams were amazing! 



I hope you can enjoy someday a trip like I did because I had the time of my life!



Love, 
Nina. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada