dimecres, 24 de maig del 2017

BRITISH COUNCIL

Your school is taking part in a European Project and next month you are going to receive a student from Sweden in your house. Write an e-mail giving her some information about you (name, age, likes, dislikes…) and your school (name of the school, location, teachers, activities, your favourite subjects…). 


Hi Alec, 

My name is Nina and I’m 15 years old. I live in a small city near Barcelona, Banyoles. I like music: Actually, I play the violin. I also love swimming and singing. In my free time I either read books or watch TV series on Netflix. My school is Casa Nostra School. It takes me about 10 minutes to go there by bike because it’s on the other side of the lake. I like science subjects like maths or biology but I also enjoy english and history. 

See you soon. Love
Nina

You friend Clary went on holiday to an exotic place last year. He showed you the pictures and told you what he did there. Write a paragraph and explain where he went, the people he went with, the weather, what he did there, what he liked, what he didn’t like, etc. 


Last year, my friend Clary went on an international trip with her family during their holidays. She visited Dubai, Peru and Hawaii. During her trip, she had an amazing weather. She told me that it had only rained once. Her family and her visited their cousins and the cities where they live. 
She told me that what she’d enjoyed the most was a diving trip she did in Hawaii. Although she said that she enjoyed walking with camels, she didn’t like it at all because it was exhausting and the weather was hot. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada